All submissions should be made via the PDC 2018 Conference System. Papers should be submitted using the ACM recommended templates. There is a ACM_SigConf sample file of the template available. Please note that the ACM templates have changed recently and the ACM resource link now provides you with an archive of the full catalogue of ACM templates, available as ZIP archives. Among them, please use the SigConf proceedings template which is the correct template to use for the International Conference Proceedings Series published by ACM. You are free to use the text editor toolbar/plugin provided by ACM, as well as to use the sample file provided for your convenience in the “ACM Sample Files” folder (and on the first link of this paragraph).
If you are having a problem with the templates (the Word template is not as easy to use as the Latex one), use use the temporary template we created, or an old PDC template, for this stage in the submission process. Successful papers at Camera-Ready stage must use the new template. Be aware that the word count will differ between the old and new templates, so you are advised to check your submission in both before sending.
If you have any questions regarding submission instructions, contact us on email@example.com
- 13 November 2017: First submission full papers
- 12 January 2018: First notification to full papers authors
- 9 February 2018: First submission short papers, workshops, tutorials, doctoral colloquium, situated actions and submission revised full papers
- 14 May 2018: First submission student projects
- 1 March 2018: Final notification of acceptance workshops, tutorials,
- 27 March 2018: Final notification of acceptance full papers, short papers, doctoral colloquium, situated actions
- 18 May 2018: Camera ready versions full papers, short papers, workshops, tutorials, doctoral colloquium, situated actions
- 15 June 2018: Final notification of acceptance student projects
- 29 June 2018: Camera ready versions student projects
Note that the deadline for first full paper submissions was extended from Nov 10 (PST) to Nov 13 (CET).
PDC 2018 invites submissions in the following categories: