poster or postcard, including project title, images, 3 keywords, author(s) and instutition, url and contact
all submissions should be made via the PDC 2018 Conference System
- 14 May 2018: Submission
- 15 June 2018 Notification of acceptance
- 29 June 2018: Camera ready versions
In this edition of PDC, we would like to show the PDC 2018 participants what is happening in our schools, art, and research institutions. Therefore, the conference includes a track for showing student projects. We invite students or professors/lectors to submit a project within the overall theme of the conference.
Submissions should include:
- project title
- project image(s) (please send in two images. For the postcards: use minimum 1000 pixels for the shortest side of the image. For the poster: minimum 3000 pixels for the shortest size of the image)
- short abstract describing the project and including the relevance of the project for PD (150 words max)
- 3 keywords (that tell more about the content of the project (e.g. performance, website, participation, …)
- author(s) and institution
- url (website, blog, etc.)
- contact: one of the author’s email
We will make a selection based on: clear presentation of the project, relevance to PD and to the conference theme. Selected projects will be presented via postcards that will be distributed among the conference attendees and posters in the Conference venue. During the conference, attendees will be stimulated to provide feedback/comments/ideas on the displayed projects in the exhibition. This means you will receive something in return.
Contact: Jessica Schoffelen, Nicolai Brodersen Hansen, Maarten van Mechelen, and Teresa Palmieri firstname.lastname@example.org